Delivery time depands on offer
- Order number: SE10007
The PETKUS MultiCoater CM series redefines chemical seed treatment.
The key feature is the unique air management with a sophisticated air cushion technology that turns the PETKUS/ROEBER coater into a highly advanced and modern machine.
Air is blown into the mixing chamber through nozzles and via an adjustable gap between rotor and stator wall creating a protective layer comparable to an airbag. This air cushion reduces friction which usually causes some mechanical stress on the seeds. The result is abrasion.
In contrast, the CM series with its very gentle treating and coating process ensures reduced dust-off emissions that is compliant to international standards for certified seeds (e.g. Heubach). The results of this kind of seed treatment is: film coating, encrusting and pelleting are considerably improved comparing to traditional batch treaters.
• Improved abrasion value and reduced mechanical stress
• Treatment and drying in one step
• Improvement of flow properties
• Innovative air flow technology with air-cushion effect
• Fluid metering using MID
• Self-learning system with fully automatic adjustments
• Rotor-stator with self-cleaning effect
• Maximum recipe flexibility and recipe saving
• Easy operation by touch panel
• Process data recording and documentation
• Absolutely uniform and complete coating of the grain surface
• Easy maintenance and accessibility through 180 degree swivel lid
• Fast coupling and decoupling of the PCA connections
CM SERIE PRODUCTS BY CAPACITY
|CM SERIE||CM lab version||CM 25||CM 100|
|Performance (t/h)||up to 1,8||up to 8,5|
|Air Volume (m3/h)||up to 3 |
|up to 8 |
|Barrel capacity (kg)||25||100|