Delivery time depands on offer
- Order number: SE10004
The PETKUS Selecta Spiral separator is very suitable for separation of seeds on shape: round from angular, flat or oval seeds. It can be used to separate soil and weeds from brassica seeds, weeds from spinach etc.
With spirals the quality and precision of the equipment are determent for the separation results. Selecta has an outstanding record of high quality products.
• Very accurate separation, also for the "difficult seeds“.
• Very easy to operate.
• Fully automatic operation.
• Continuous inspection possible, fully open side.
• 24 hours non-stop operation, no moving parts.
• Easy and throrough to clean, no "blind spots“ because open construction.
• Can be installed in a cabinet, to increase capacity (2-4 pieces cabinets).
• Durabel, low maintenance.
|SPIRAL SERIE||SPIRAL 2.5||SPIRAL 4.5||SPIRAL 6.0|
|Active Height (mm)||900||1.600||2.000|
|Height of Outlet (mm)||250||350||350|
|No. of inner spirals||4||4||4|