Delivery time depands on offer
- Order number: SE10006
These type of machines are specially designed for rubbing and/or polishing of seeds. By using beaters with rubber flaps the rubbing is relatively smooth but still very effective and the threshing compartment remains very clean while the seeds can not stick into brushes like with other type of rubbing machines. The machine is designed for quick, easy and thorough cleaning.
The POL 200B and 300B are ideal for rubbing small seed lots in vegetable or flower seed (breeding) because the operation is with batches of seeds. While the POL 300C is a continuously operating machine for bigger seed lots up to 500 kgs/hour. These machines operate very smoothly to tavoid damaging the seeds and is very easy to adjust.
• Very smooth polishing/rubbing process, no damage to the seeds
• Very easy accessible and thorough to clean
• Very easy operation and settings, all are adjustable and reproducible
POL 200B and 300B
• Exchangeable beater types
• Stronger or smoother flaps or even steel beaters
POL 300B and 300C
• Very clean operation, most of the dust is eliminated as the bottom of the rubbing cylinder is made of perforated steel.
|POL SERIE||POL 2.0||POL 3.0||POL 3.0 C|
|Drum diameter (mm)||180||380||300|
|Drum length (mm)||200||700||660|
|Length of machine (mm)||600||1.150||1.650|
|Width of machine (mm)||300||950||700|
|Height feeding funnel (mm)||850||1.300||2.160|
|Power supply||0,37 kW - 230 volt||1,5 kW - 230 volt||5,5 kW - 400 volt|
POL 330B can be delivered for semi-automatic operation; the machine is inter-active with the operator.
POL 300C, depending on the level and type of debris the feeding can be done by a VIDOS vibrating feeder, by belt feeder or by hand.