The Streamline is a screening machine specifically designed for the fine seed industry.
This Air-Screen-Cleaner is used for seed production lots and breeding plots – laboratory purposes and to process commercial fine seed multiplications (e.g. vegetable and flower seeds).
A wide range of screens makes the machines suitable for almost any crop.
• Feeding by VIDOS vibrating feeder for a regular flow, with integrated continuously variable speed adjustment for very precise dosing. Belt feeding also possible, see “options”.
• Capacity of feeding hopper: 12 / 25 L (standard on 50-3 and 100-3), 60 L (standard on 800-3), other hopper sizes on request.
• The machine works with 3 screen levels (100-3 also available with 4 screen levels).
• The screen are kept clean during processing by rubber balls that are laying in a removable ALUMINUM ball frame underneath each screen.
• The screens are tighly fit in the machine by a central clamb-locking system for a quick changing of the screens and thorough cleaning of the machine.
• The oscillation speed of the screen compartment is continuously variable by a frequency converter, assuring optimal cleaning results
• The machine has low vibration as the screen- compartment is counter balanced.
• The speed of the cleaning fan is variable and adjusted from standstill to maximum by a frequency converter assuring very accurate cleaning and sorting of seeds. The fan has a very stable and reproducible output.
• Very low noise level compared to similar machines.
• Very easy and thorough to clean and no contamination risk, because of the open construction and because the screen compartment can be completely emptied
• No wooden or aliminum frames on the screens where seeds can stick and hide.
• Belt feeding for difficult seeds to ensure a good seed flow into the machine.
• Pre-suction unit specifically designed for fine seeds. The Selecta air units are the most precisely working air units available in the market.
• Collecting the “good seeds” on the side of the machine.
• Operating panel by Touch screen.
• Collecting funnel to collect the debris from the screens (for test institutes etc.)
STREAMLINE SERIE PRODUCTS BY CAPACITY
|STREAMLINE SERIE||STREAMLINE 50||STREAMLINE 100||STREAMLINE 800|
|Total Length (mm)||1.300||1.800||2.400|
|Total Width (mm)||1.050||1.050||1.450|
|Total Height (mm)||1.600||1.850||2.900|
|Sieve Width (mm)||400||400||800|
|Sieve Length (mm)||540||1.000||960|
|Nº of sieves||3||3/4||3|
|Capacity (wheat kg/h)||150||300||600|